Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet

Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Custom Search

Your Google Search Results

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things to do Before Cataclysm is Released...

So I've been playing on World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Beta and I'm going to give you a few tips to get prepared before the expansion goes live on 12/07/10 =)

Alright so by now you've got at least one level 80 toon (if not... GET MOVING AND GET YOUR TOON TO LEVEL 80!! Lulz =P ). That level 80 toon is either uber-geared or decently geared (if not... GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR AND GET GEARED OUT! There's still three weeks left and I've had guildies get over 4.5k gearscore in 3 days after hitting level 80). So here are a few questions to ask yourself:

1. Am I done skilling up my professions for my main level 80?
2. Do I have at least 10,000 gold on my main toon?
3. Are there any Achievements that I want but still don't have?
4. Am I in a good guild that is active and will remain very active when Cataclysm is released?

If any of your answers are no for any of these questions, then I have a few tips that may help =)

1. Skilling up your professions should be top priority for you right now because you don't want to be caught in the next expansion without having your professions at maxed because there may be somethings that your professions can do to help you while you level up in coming Cataclysm expansion. I.E. Alchemy can have potions, elixirs, flasks, or others that may help you with survival or have utility. (will post some links to great guides at a later time)

2. I've gone over a few of the numbers and yes having 10,000 gold is going to be great to have for the next expansion to gain some of the new fun content in the game once Cataclysm is released (i.e. guild rewards to gain bonuses for leveling, buying cool new mounts, having money to buy materials to level professions if you do not have a gatherer toon). **I highly recommend you have a toon that specifically does gathering because it will help you gain money later on**

3. If you do want some Achievements as of right now, DO THEM IMMEDIATELY! Many Achievements will be removed once the expansion comes out. Spam trade to find other people who wan to get the Achievements as well so you can have someone or a group to help you with those Achievements to cut the time down since there are only 3 weeks left.

4. Choosing the right guild will be very important for the upcoming expansion. GOLD TITANS on the US server Terenas is recruiting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment