Moonkin Hatchling and Lil' Ragnaros is now available for purchase at the Blizzard Online Store!! Get yours today!!!
Blizzard Online Pet Store
Part of your Purchase goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation so please if you like the pets, buy them because your money is also going to a great cause
Monday, November 29, 2010
So the latest pre-Cataclysm patch, The Shattering, was released by Blizzard last Tuesday and I've been a busy busy bee trying to get some achievements and things done before Cataclysm so that I will just focus on the newer content and not really going back into Northrend and Outlands til after I've hit level 85 and am geared to start tanking heroics. I'm really excited and anxious to finally work on the Cataclysm stuff that I've been checking out during Cataclysm beta testing. Sooooo many fun instances to come and the new abilities that we'll be gaining will be fun! Can't wait til I can use my Guardian of the Ancient Kings! A new tanking video is soon to come. I just need to record it and not edit it to my liking then that'll get posted as soon as it is available! =)
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Thanksgiving is drawing nearer and nearer so to celebrate this Cookin' and Eatin' Holiday, Blizzard is having Pilgrim's Bounty for all the players of World of Warcraft starting Nov. 21-Nov. 27!! If you love Achievements, then there is a few for you to do (especially for those who wanna do all the World Events for the Violet Protodrake)! For those of you who have been lazy with training your cooking (like me!!), there are a few quests and dailies that will help you level your cooking fast and easy, just in time for Cataclysm!! So go and partake in this fun World Event also have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!
More videos to come out soon with Aeonknight so stay tuned and subscribe to my youtube:
Also check out my guild channel that I co-star with Valinet, my guild leader:
Friday, November 19, 2010
So World of Warcraft Cataclysm is nearly here with roughly THREE WEEKS left and one of the major changes in this upcoming expansion is Guild Involvement that includes Guild Reputation and Guild Rewards. Keeping that in mind, I belong to the guild
on the US server Terenas and we are recruiting players who love to play WoW and would like to join a guild who can:
-Help you gear up so you can raid or be the best tank, best dps, or best heals.
-Run heroics with you instead of waiting for along for long queue times in Dungeon Finder for random pugs
-Raid with group filled with experienced core players and are willing to teach those who may not be as experienced.
-PvP with and pwn those Alliance players
Join us in
today because this is the guild for you! Pst Valinet or Aeonknight for more info in game =)
Thursday, November 18, 2010
So I've been playing on World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Beta and I'm going to give you a few tips to get prepared before the expansion goes live on 12/07/10 =)
Alright so by now you've got at least one level 80 toon (if not... GET MOVING AND GET YOUR TOON TO LEVEL 80!! Lulz =P ). That level 80 toon is either uber-geared or decently geared (if not... GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR AND GET GEARED OUT! There's still three weeks left and I've had guildies get over 4.5k gearscore in 3 days after hitting level 80). So here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1. Am I done skilling up my professions for my main level 80?
2. Do I have at least 10,000 gold on my main toon?
3. Are there any Achievements that I want but still don't have?
4. Am I in a good guild that is active and will remain very active when Cataclysm is released?
If any of your answers are no for any of these questions, then I have a few tips that may help =)
1. Skilling up your professions should be top priority for you right now because you don't want to be caught in the next expansion without having your professions at maxed because there may be somethings that your professions can do to help you while you level up in coming Cataclysm expansion. I.E. Alchemy can have potions, elixirs, flasks, or others that may help you with survival or have utility. (will post some links to great guides at a later time)
2. I've gone over a few of the numbers and yes having 10,000 gold is going to be great to have for the next expansion to gain some of the new fun content in the game once Cataclysm is released (i.e. guild rewards to gain bonuses for leveling, buying cool new mounts, having money to buy materials to level professions if you do not have a gatherer toon). **I highly recommend you have a toon that specifically does gathering because it will help you gain money later on**
3. If you do want some Achievements as of right now, DO THEM IMMEDIATELY! Many Achievements will be removed once the expansion comes out. Spam trade to find other people who wan to get the Achievements as well so you can have someone or a group to help you with those Achievements to cut the time down since there are only 3 weeks left.
4. Choosing the right guild will be very important for the upcoming expansion. GOLD TITANS on the US server Terenas is recruiting =)
Here's my toon with my lates gear:
Here's my Protection Spec and Glyphs:
Explanation of the Spec, Glyph choice, and Tips for Tanking in Dungeons and Raids:
I chose this spec to be the best way to allow my paladin to survive while cranking out enough damage to maintain high threat (aggro) of the mobs and bosses in dungeons and raids. This spec gives the paladin full survivability while boosting the damage of the attacks.