Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet

Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Custom Search

Your Google Search Results

Monday, November 29, 2010

Aeonknight Update

So the latest pre-Cataclysm patch, The Shattering, was released by Blizzard last Tuesday and I've been a busy busy bee trying to get some achievements and things done before Cataclysm so that I will just focus on the newer content and not really going back into Northrend and Outlands til after I've hit level 85 and am geared to start tanking heroics.  I'm really excited and anxious to finally work on the Cataclysm stuff that I've been checking out during Cataclysm beta testing. Sooooo many fun instances to come and the new abilities that we'll be gaining will be fun! Can't wait til I can use my Guardian of the Ancient Kings! A new tanking video is soon to come. I just need to record it and not edit it to my liking then that'll get posted as soon as it is available! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment