Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet

Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Custom Search

Your Google Search Results

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pilgrim's Bounty Now Live

Thanksgiving is drawing nearer and nearer so to celebrate this Cookin' and Eatin' Holiday, Blizzard is having Pilgrim's Bounty for all the players of World of Warcraft starting Nov. 21-Nov. 27!! If you love Achievements, then there is a few for you to do (especially for those who wanna do all the World Events for the Violet Protodrake)! For those of you who have been lazy with training your cooking (like me!!), there are a few quests and dailies that will help you level your cooking fast and easy, just in time for Cataclysm!! So go and partake in this fun World Event also have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!

More videos to come out soon with Aeonknight so stay tuned and subscribe to my youtube:

Also check out my guild channel that I co-star with Valinet, my guild leader:

No comments:

Post a Comment