Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet

Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Custom Search

Your Google Search Results

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Latest Update

Wow soooooo long since update. So it's been crazy the past few months. I've been really busy with school and actually graduated from SFSU with a Bachelors Degree in Biology this past May 2011. I  then went on a two week vacation with my family to the Philippines and really really enjoyed and kicked back finally. I got into play Starcraft 2 thanks to Valinet and I'm loving but I still play World of Warcraft for sure. So I went back to Protection spec for PvE but still PvP as Retribution spec and let me tell you, it's like riding a bike hahaha. I'm looking forward to the new changes in 4.2 being released today!! Yay!! Well that's all for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. Now get to work on some more YouTube videos already.

    ReplyDelete