Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet

Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Custom Search

Your Google Search Results

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Aeonknight Update

Hey guys I'm finally back. I know I've been away for too long but I'm back. I've been busy with family over the holidays and the semester has started and it's a bit hectic right now but I'm getting settled and will be able to do a little more with this blog.

So things to look forward to is another video concerning Crucible of Carnage with some of my commentary regarding to applying proper tanking techniques and some funny commentary!!

Thanks for coming to my blog and hope you continue to support me by enjoying the stuff I crank out. So remember...

FOR THE HORDE!!! LOK'TAR OGAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment