Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet

Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Me & My Guild Leader, Valinet
Custom Search

Your Google Search Results

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Upcoming Posts!

So Patch 4.0.1 was released by Blizzard for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King in preparation for it's current players to be semi-prepared for the expansion World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. My goal is to get some videos recorded with Paladin, Death Knight, and possibly Druid tanking to help veterans and new tanks learn how to handle multiple enemies while tanking in a dungeon and so what addons may prove to be quite useful to tank smoothly especially now that dps (damage per second) classes gain more threat since they do more damage. The first video I plan to put out will be of my main toon, Aeonknight. Keep an eye out for it and I hope it'll be useful for all of you Tanks out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment